Cynthia Spencer Hospice
What is the Big Get Together?
It’s an opportunity to Get Together with your friends or family and have some fun – and one of the easiest ways to raise money for local hospice care. Cynthia Spencer Hospice has joined up with other hospices across the South East to invite you to be part of The Big Get Together in October; all you have to do is ask your guests to make a donation that will go straight towards providing hospice care in your local community. You could invite the family around for a barbeque; hold a cocktails and canapés evening; watch films and eat pizza in your PJs; dance like divas or simply raise the roof with a good old-fashioned gossip; hold a Halloween themed get together in October; a bonfire party in November; a Christmas themed soiree in December or a New Year Get Together in January! You can be as sophisticated or silly as you like!FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BIG GET TOGETHER
Why should I hold my own Big Get Together?
Because all money raised at your Big Get Together goes straight to Cynthia Spencer Hospice. But the best part is you decide what sort of hospice-tality you offer, it couldn’t be easier! It could be the perfect way to celebrate a special person, on a special date, in a way that is fitting to celebrate their life whilst enjoying the company of your friends and family.
When should I hold my Big Get Together?
Well, that’s up to you too! You can join thousands of other people and hold your gathering in October, during Hospice Care Week (9-15 October), or if your Get Together will be to remember a loved one, you can choose a date that is more memorable to you.
So – sign up and get your pack full of ideas and inspiration today!
About Cynthia Spencer Hospice
Cynthia Spencer Hospice provides specialist palliative care services for South Northamptonshire.
At Cynthia Spencer Hospice we provide inpatient care, outpatient services, Hospice@Home, lymphoedema service and palliative care clinical nurse specialist service. We have two specialist Consultants in palliative medicine, a team of doctors and specialist nurses working within the Hospice and the community as well as in Northampton General Hospital and at Danetre Hospital in Daventry.
The Cynthia Spencer Hospice Charity pays for hospice care services to be provided to those who need it; it is free to patients and their loved ones.
How Your Support Helps
Cynthia Spencer Hospice Charity are dependent upon the generosity of our many supporters and can only continue to support the care given because people carry on donating.
- £5 could pay for a patient to enjoy a session of complementary therapy, massage, aromatherapy and reflexology
- £15 could pay for an hour’s patient visit by a Hospice at Home nurse
- £24 could fund a patient and carer to be taught techniques to manage breathlessness and anxiety
How to Pay your money in
- You can bring your money to the hospice or visit us at our offices on Moulton Park.
- You can donate over the phone by calling 01604 973340 with your credit or debit card.
- Donate through our JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/cynthiaspencer
- You could set up a JustGiving page and ask your guests to make a donation online.
- Donating by post, please send a cheque payable to Cynthia Spencer Hospice to: Fundraising Department, Cynthia Spencer Hospice Charity, Pondwood House, Pondwood Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6RT